REQ: David Drake (RCN 13) To Clear Away the Shadows (ARC or retail) [wrong title in earlier post]
whoever
2019-06-02 12:08:31 UTC
REQ: David Drake (RCN 13) To Clear Away the Shadows (ARC or retail) [wrong title in earlier post]
Bob Casanova
2019-06-02 18:36:18 UTC
On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 12:08:31 GMT, the following appeared in
alt.books.david-weber, posted by whoever
Post by whoever
REQ: David Drake (RCN 13) To Clear Away the Shadows (ARC or retail) [wrong title in earlier post]
Just curious... What are you asking? According to Amazon
it's due for release on Tuesday (06/04) for $9.99.
--
Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov
Dave Van Domelen
2019-06-03 17:35:01 UTC
Post by whoever
REQ: David Drake (RCN 13) To Clear Away the Shadows (ARC or retail)
[wrong title in earlier post]
Just curious... What are you asking? According to Amazon
it's due for release on Tuesday (06/04) for $9.99.
Looks like he thinks that Usenet is only for piracy, because the
alt.binaries.* groups are 99.999% piracy.

Dave Van Domelen, "People who pirate our books weren't going to buy our
books anyway." - Baen philosophy
Bob Casanova
2019-06-03 20:09:08 UTC
On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 17:35:01 +0000 (UTC), the following
Post by whoever
REQ: David Drake (RCN 13) To Clear Away the Shadows (ARC or retail)
[wrong title in earlier post]
Just curious... What are you asking? According to Amazon
it's due for release on Tuesday (06/04) for $9.99.
Looks like he thinks that Usenet is only for piracy, because the
alt.binaries.* groups are 99.999% piracy.
Yeah; didn't notice that.
Post by Dave Van Domelen
Dave Van Domelen, "People who pirate our books weren't going to buy our
books anyway." - Baen philosophy
Baen is my first choice to buy from, partly because of that
philosophy and partly because they don't charge tax on
downloads. Unfortunately they don't carry all the authors I
read.
--
Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"