big Honorverse MMPBs
Lynn McGuire
2019-10-18 23:48:45 UTC
I have just gotten a couple of more Honorverse books in MMPB.  Look at
the page counts.
_A Shadow of Victory_ by David Weber - 1,168 pages
https://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Victory-Honor-Harrington-David/dp/1481482882/
_Uncompromising Honor_ by David Weber - 1,120 pages
https://www.amazon.com/Uncompromising-Honor-19-Harrington/dp/198212413X/
Yup, the spines on these will be broken when I am finished with reading
them.
Lynn
Dave Van Domelen
2019-10-19 18:47:38 UTC
Prevent hand cramp, read Honorverse as ebooks.

Dave Van Domelen, no matter how wordy Weber gets, your phone won't be
any heavier.
Lynn McGuire
2019-10-22 21:48:47 UTC
Post by Dave Van Domelen
Prevent hand cramp, read Honorverse as ebooks.
Dave Van Domelen, no matter how wordy Weber gets, your phone won't be
any heavier.
Nope, I write software for a living and spend up to 12 hours per day
looking at a screen. I relish looking at a dead tree to read.

Lynn